Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just Hanging Out...



Well, I guess it’s time to update my blog. Josh (Johnson) was bothering me today on AIM about how long it’s been since I last updated, I tired to tell him I had nothing to write about but he didn’t believe me, so I am updating to appease him.

I have started substitute teaching in Highland Park ISD, which is where our church and home is in Dallas. I have only done it a few times but it has been great so far. I have even already had personal requests from other teachers to sub for them, which makes me feel super special. I sub in the middle school and high school in order to meet more of our student’s friends and just get to know the community better, because the schools are really the heart of this “Bubble” community. Even at the HP football games most of the tickets are sold out because old alumni have all of the season tickets. Isn’t that crazy? If you would like to see more information on HP just go to
www.thebubble.com no really, it’s the real website for HP.

Other then that we have simply been going with the flow, still waiting on everything (refer to Aug. 23 entry) and doing stuff with the youth group. The pictures I’ve posted are from our last youth Home Invasion, which is where we go to a youth families house hang out and eat. Eventually we hope to start having devo’s too but that is in the works.

So what do you write about when you don’t have anything else to write about?

4 comments:

Josh said...

Crysty, thanks for updating! I didn't know that I was bugging you either...I thought we were having a friendly chat. Quess I was fooled:)!

I'm glad to hear things are still going good and I liked the pics.

BTW, thanks for referencing me in your post. I feel 'super special' now too.

the Kimberlins said...

oh, Josh...hardly anyone bugs me, I married John. So you weren't bugging me, and it was a fun conversation. :) Can't wait to see your wife, and you for a minute.

Robby and Lynsey said...

This is the question of the blogging world, I think. What do you write about when you don't have anything to write about? Let me know when you find out ... I'm dying with curiousity!

Neena said...

All I can say is I can't wait to see you. It has been way to long.

Background