Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Best Time of the Year!


Each year there is one BIG EVENT that John and I look forward to more than any other, the Youth Specialties Convention for Youth Workers. A time when we can say goodbye to youth, parents, elders and staff for five sweet days, not that we don’t love every single one of those people dearly. I could not be more excited, we will leave Thursday for Sacramento, CA to spend time filling up in worship (lead by David Crowder Band), classes, food and best of all time with some of our greatest friends ever from LCU. So you can count on me writing next week about the amazing time we had in California. Oh and this is mine and John’s birthday week, what a great present. John’s birthday is today the 27th of September and mine is October 1st…in case you forgot.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Well happy birthday John!!! Sorry Crysty, you'll just have to wait 'til Satuday. Can't wait to see you guys there. Only 2 more days.

Neena said...

I can't wait to see you. I have been counting down and I did not forget your birthday, but now I can't surprise you since you told everyone about. I wanted you to think I forgot so you wouldn't be expecting anything. Anyway. Love you bunches and I will see you in tomorrow (since you will probably be reading this on Wednesday).

Anonymous said...

I feel very left out that I don't get to go to the youth ministry conference and all my friends do!! It's okay, I'll get to see you in a few weeks anyways!! I did remember your birthday before you said it....but happy birthday anyways!! Isn't it weird to be getting old? Love you- Traci

Background